Exit From The Matrix: vision of a great adventure
By Jon Rappoport
March 5, 2015
Is there something wrong with having a vision of a great adventure? Looking around at society today, you might think so.
But the individual, bombarded though he might be with propaganda and group-think, still wants it. He wants the feeling of greater space and the power to make something new happen.
He wants relief from repetition and boredom. He wants the thrill of “new worlds.” And not just in his thoughts, but in his life.
The adventure begins in imagination—and by that I mean a great deal more than a flicker of hope or an occasional burst of energy.
There is a line in the mind and the psyche. On one side of the line is everything the individual already knows and can act on. As time passes, a corrosive dissatisfaction grows, because there are no surprises.
On the other side of the line is an infinity of possibility…undiscovered territory. Untapped potential. The unknown.
The North Star in this vast expanse is imagination. It’s the North Star and the engine and the vision. It’s endlessly renewing energy and creative power.
Why? How? Because the individual is built for that kind of life. And society is built for something else. Society is engineered for systems and organization and control.
When I put together my mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, I pursued ways of triggering imagination and bringing it into the foreground—not just for a few moments now and then, but in a way that would be as natural as breathing and walking and thinking and feeling.
It is only through education and group-think and complete immersion in systems that imagination recedes into the background.
Based on my own experiences as a writer and painter, my investigation of early Tibet (before a theocracy took over there), and my work with a brilliant hypnotherapist, Jack True (who gave up hypnotism and opted for other strategies), I developed hundreds of imagination exercises.
These exercises are aimed at liberating imagination and liberating extraordinary amounts of latent energy in the individual.
That energy, in fact, is always waiting for imagination to swing into gear and doesn’t surface until then.
In Exit From The Matrix, I include and offer dozens of these exercises for daily practice.
The great adventure…it’s there for all of us.
In putting together Exit From The Matrix, I laid out two decades of work in developing specific techniques and exercises that expand the scope and range of the imagination.
These exercises make the creative power of the individual available.
This is the journey from What Already Exists to What Could Exist.
Not just in theory, but through action, through employing untapped reservoirs of power and energy.
Here are the contents of my collection, Exit From The Matrix:
First, my new audio presentations:
* INTRODUCTION: HOW TO USE THE MATERIALS IN EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* 50 IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* FURTHER IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* ANESTHESIA, BOREDOM, EXCITEMENT, ECSTASY
* ANCIENT TIBET AND THE UNIVERSE AS A PRODUCT OF MIND
* YOU THE INVENTOR, MINDSET, AND FREEDOM FROM “THE EXISTENCE PROGRAM”
* PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND EXERCISES
* CHILDREN AND IMAGINATION
* THE CREATIVE LIFE AND THE MATRIX/IMAGINATION
* PICTURES OF REALITY AND ESCAPE VELOCITY FROM THE MATRIX
* THIS WOULD BE A VERY DIFFERENT FUTURE
* MODERN ZEN
* THE GREAT PASSIONS AND THE GREAT ANDROIDS
Then you will receive the following audio seminars I have previously done:
* Mind Control, Mind Freedom
* The Transformations
* Desire, Manifestation and Fulfillment
* Altered States, Consciousness, and Magic
* Beyond Structures
* The Mystery and Magic of Dialogue
* The Voyage of Merlin
* Modern Alchemy and Imagination
* Imagination and Spiritual Enlightenment
* Dissolving Stress
* The Paranormal Project
* Zen Painting for Everyone Now
* Past Lives, Archetypes, and Hidden Sources of Human Energy
* Expression of Self
* Imagination Exercises for a Lifetime
* Old Planet, New Planet, New Mind
* The Era of Magic Returns
* Your Power Revealed
* Universes Without End
* Building a Business for Success
I have included an additional bonus section:
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies (pdf document)
* My book, The Ownership of All Life (pdf document)
* A long excerpt from my briefly published book, Full Power (pdf document)
* My 24 articles in the series, “Coaching the Coaches” (pdf document)
And these audio seminars:
* The Role of Medical Drugs in Human Illness
* Longevity One: The Mind-Body Connection
* Longevity Two: The Nutritional Factors
All the audio presentations are mp3 files, and the documents and books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. An email will be sent you with a link to all the materials.
What has been called The Matrix is a series of layers. These layers compose what we call Reality. Reality is not merely the consensus people accept in their daily lives. It is also a personal and individual conception of limits. It is a perception that these limits are somehow built into existence. But this is not true.
What I’ve done here is remove the lid on those perceived limits. This isn’t an intellectual undertaking. It’s a way to open up space and step on to a new road.
I invite you to that road.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at http://www.nomorefakenews.com and http://outsidetherealitymachine.wordpress.com/