The Matrix Revealed: staged events
by Jon Rappoport
November 4, 2014
Back in the late 1980s, I was making notes for a book on Sigmund Freud.
After a few weeks, I realized I was journeying out past the boundaries of that book. I was sketching the basis for quite a different undertaking.
I tentatively called it The Staged Mind.
At that time, I met two people who changed my perspective: Jack True, a brilliant hypnotherapist, and Ellis Medavoy, a retired propaganda operative.
They began to talk to me about staged events, and the interlock between those events and the conditioning of human perception.
This was what I was looking for. Information about how human perception and power were being reduced.
If society, as a whole, was a series of staged events, then people’s perception was being guided to notice certain factors and ignore other factors.
But it went much further than that.
Most people don’t understand that whole societies can be staged, and in the process influence, to a fantastic degree, how people perceive their own lives, their own choices, their own limits, and, most importantly, the raw material of their own experience.
If a stage play is being cast in a theater, and the hopeful actors show up to audition, and discover that the substance of the play is of minor interest, is badly written, and is absent of inspiration, the actors have little choice if they want to work.
They will have to reduce their expectations and their power. They will have to perceive at a diminished level.
They will have to engage, on several psychological levels, with “the material at hand.”
Many years later, I would call this “the Matrix effect.”
Climbing all the way out of it begins with a recognition of how it is built, how it functions, and how it meshes with the human being’s need to adapt and accept and shave down his own power.
That is why I committed myself to put together my first collection, The Matrix Revealed.
Here is a breakdown of its contents:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The 2 bonuses alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. I was previously selling the course for $375. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
The heart and soul of this collection are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* Then there are several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix Vs. the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.
All this is step one on a quite different road.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com.