The Matrix Revealed: the beginning
by Jon Rappoport
May 24, 2015
(To sign up for the FREE NoMoreFakeNews newsletter, click here.)
In 1981, a year before I started working as a journalist, I was making notes for a novel.
The title was: The Human Who Knew Everything.
The shape of the novel had morphed many times. I settled on one core idea: a human believes that nothing can surprise him.
He’s quite sure he knows everything worth knowing—and if he doesn’t, and he learns what it is, he won’t feel different, he won’t look at life in a different way.
In the course of the novel, he comes up against his father, whom he hasn’t seen in many years. They’ve always had a raw contentious relationship.
His father confesses that his whole life has been one long attempt to explain an experience he had during the war, on an island in the Pacific, in the middle of a battle.
The father can’t articulate it all at once. He says it changed his view of reality. This, from a man who was so set in his ways that he was sure he knew everything worth knowing.
As I continued to make notes on the novel, I remembered something my logic professor in college told me just before I graduated.
He said, “Know when you don’t know something.”
He meant, when you admit you don’t know something, you’re free; you’re free to find out what it is and learn it.
At that point, I stopped making notes and wondered what it might be like to work as a reporter, an investigator—exploring what I didn’t know.
How deep could an investigation go?
I spent the next 25 years finding out.
In the late 1980s, I met Jack True, a hypnotherapist, in Los Angeles. We began a long series of conversations, which evolved into more than a hundred formal interviews.
With his patients, Jack was on the track of something tremendous, something he called “the lock and key.”
The first time I asked him what it was, he said, “It would be the deepest kind of conditioning, programming. It’s the place where the mind and the world meet…the mind fits like a key into the world.”
And then what?
“Then,” he said, “the mind settles on accepting a certain overall range of information and space that is limited, and that range becomes a person’s reality.”
I then discovered that Jack was working with certain patients to “break the lock and key.” That was his mission.
I eventually found out how deep that process was.
I began making notes for what would become, fifteen years later, my first collection, The Matrix Revealed.
Jack and I worked on those notes together. The collaboration took us into many areas: the early creative exercises of Tibetan schools, fifteen hundred years ago; the CIA MKULTRA program; what Jack called the “time, rhythm, and pace of deep propaganda”; the strategies of political and spiritual collectivism, moving forward from ancient Egypt; and of course, the basis of hypnotic inductions and suggestions.
Through a series of synchronistic events, I met a retired propaganda operative of the first order, Ellis Medavoy (pseudonym), who had worked for several elite groups over a long career.
Ellis and I did many interviews. He explained to me, at a level I had never conceived, the nuts and bolts of massive and long-term propaganda psyops; the art of altering perception.
Through these relationships, I came to understand that, as one travels further and further into the rabbit hole, a sense of incurable optimism grows.
It stems from seeing, at a profound level, how reality is being created—and by transference, how it can be created now…not only differently, but along astonishingly different paths.
That unshakable conviction, and a corresponding long-term view of the future, informs everything I do.
Jack died in the 1990s. Ellis relocated, and hasn’t been in touch in several years. I’ll never forget what they imparted to me, and the mutual collaboration that allowed us to advance our research beyond what we thought was possible.
Here is the breakdown of materials in my collection, The Matrix Revealed:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* Then there are several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix Vs. the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.
(All the documents are pdf files and the audio presentations are mp3 files and. You download the files upon purchase. There is no physical ship.)
This planet, and the simultaneous order and chaos that exemplify it, are by no means finished. We are just at the beginning. We haven’t come this far to give up the ghost. The “lock and key” are coming apart. The next few millennia will be full of surprises.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com or OutsideTheRealityMachine.