Imitating reality and super-reality: deep matrix
by Jon Rappoport
September 17, 2015
The biggest addiction in the world is the compulsion to copy reality. To see things “as they are” and only as they are.
This fixation on reality-as-it-is even extends to art, whereby some writers and painters slavishly imitate what they see in front of them…as if there were no other possibilities.
Most people, reading these words, would say, “Well, what else could you expect? What else is there? Reality is reality.”
This is a hypnotic response.
Then you have various religions and spiritual systems that purport to reveal “what is behind reality.” People grab on to these like drowning sailors. Suddenly, they have a new and superior version of “what exists,” and they bow down to it. They buy it and ingest it and promote it.
They think thoughts that align with it. They invoke feelings that align with it. They do everything they can to establish an inner state of mind that coordinates with their newfound “super-reality.”
You even have people saying that the universe (a physical structure) is taking care of them, working on their behalf, deciding when the time is right to give them gifts—and therefore it’s a good idea to surrender to the universe.
Human beings look like strange creatures when they go around attaching themselves to “what already exists” as if they had found the ultimate drug addiction.
What’s missing is: imagination. Because imagination yields up an infinity of what doesn’t exist. It breaks the addiction.
Imagination is an active dynamic capacity that cuts a deep and wide swathe through life and leads to invention and creation.
The invention of new realities and futures.
Imagination doesn’t have to fly away into other realms, never to return. In fact, it can lead to employing aspects of the physical world as raw material in the process of invention.
And it transforms the consciousness of the individual who is doing the creating.
This is why I developed many, many imagination exercises, based in part on the early Tibetan tradition of practice.
I’ve included them in my collection, Exit From The Matrix.
Here are the contents of my collection, Exit From The Matrix:
First, my new audio presentations:
* INTRODUCTION: HOW TO USE THE MATERIALS IN EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* 50 IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* FURTHER IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* ANESTHESIA, BOREDOM, EXCITEMENT, ECSTASY
* ANCIENT TIBET AND THE UNIVERSE AS A PRODUCT OF MIND
* YOU THE INVENTOR, MINDSET, AND FREEDOM FROM “THE EXISTENCE PROGRAM”
* PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND EXERCISES
* CHILDREN AND IMAGINATION
* THE CREATIVE LIFE AND THE MATRIX/IMAGINATION
* PICTURES OF REALITY AND ESCAPE VELOCITY FROM THE MATRIX
* THIS WOULD BE A VERY DIFFERENT FUTURE
* MODERN ZEN
* THE GREAT PASSIONS AND THE GREAT ANDROIDS
Then you will receive the following audio seminars I have previously done:
* Mind Control, Mind Freedom
* The Transformations
* Desire, Manifestation and Fulfillment
* Altered States, Consciousness, and Magic
* Beyond Structures
* The Mystery and Magic of Dialogue
* The Voyage of Merlin
* Modern Alchemy and Imagination
* Imagination and Spiritual Enlightenment
* Dissolving Stress
* The Paranormal Project
* Zen Painting for Everyone Now
* Past Lives, Archetypes, and Hidden Sources of Human Energy
* Expression of Self
* Imagination Exercises for a Lifetime
* Old Planet, New Planet, New Mind
* The Era of Magic Returns
* Your Power Revealed
* Universes Without End
* Building a Business for Success
I have included an additional bonus section:
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies (pdf document)
* My book, The Ownership of All Life (pdf document)
* A long excerpt from my briefly published book, Full Power (pdf document)
* My 24 articles in the series, “Coaching the Coaches” (pdf document)
And these audio seminars:
* The Role of Medical Drugs in Human Illness
* Longevity One: The Mind-Body Connection
* Longevity Two: The Nutritional Factors
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the documents and books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. There is no physical ship.)
What has been called The Matrix is a series of layers. These layers compose what we call Reality. Reality is not merely the consensus people accept in their daily lives. It is also a personal and individual conception of limits. It is a perception that these limits are somehow built into existence. But this is not true.
What I’ve done here is remove the lid on those perceived limits. This isn’t an intellectual undertaking. It’s a way to open up space and step on to a new road.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.