Self-empowerment: what it really means
by Jon Rappoport
February 26, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)
In a nutshell, self-empowerment means finding a profound goal that is in tune with one’s deepest desires, and pursuing that goal with great commitment.
But then one needs tools for the task.
The best of those tools are: logic and imagination.
Logic, because the capacity to reason, and analyze information, is a sharp sword that cuts through massive amounts of irrelevant data and gets to the core of what is truly important.
And imagination, because it is the source for fleshing out the primary goal and making it visible, real, and vivid.
And sometimes the goal itself does not become clear until a person has engaged in imaginative processes that widen his perception of possibilities.
Logic and imagination are partners. They don’t battle with each other when the goal is known. They contribute to the overall effort.
This fact is at the heart of my most recent collection, Power Outside The Matrix.
Here are the contents of Power Outside The Matrix.
These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality—creative techniques (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download them upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
This is about your power. Not as an abstract idea, but as a living core of your being. This is about accessing that power, expanding it, and using it.
On this road, there are no limits.
That’s what Power Outside The Matrix is all about.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.