Depression, cynicism, passivity: a grand covert psyop
by Jon Rappoport
June 24, 2016
These are notes I made prior to authoring my collection, Power Outside The Matrix:
The feelings and states of mind in the headline above are people’s reactions to what’s going on in the world—but what’s going on in the world is being manipulated on a large scale. And one purpose of that manipulation is: producing those very feelings and states of mind—depression, cynicism, passivity.
This is amplified by the increased frequency of staged events; shootings, economic downturns, phony scare-tactic epidemics, absurd reversals of common-sense justice, and so on.
Psychological operations (psyops) are planned with the purpose of demoralizing populations. That’s the frequent goal. It’s intentional.
What’s at stake is the life-force of the individual.
If he keeps surrendering his own energy and space and passion and reason and imagination to these psyops, he falls into a black hole; or he decides to focus on some glazed-donut Disney version of rescue and salvation.
That’s the idea. That’s the plan.
Of course, all along the way, he cooks up excuses, excuses, excuses. These become his only weapons.
For the past 30 years and more, my work has moved in the opposite direction: become as aware as possible about what’s really going on in the world, behind the scenes—and then build on that knowledge to launch, with life-force and creative impulse, individual enterprises that surpass “the reality machine.”
The reality machine turns out nothing but status quo, status quo, and fake consensus and conformity.
Everything about the individual, everything about his inherent capacity and potential, can be summed up as: imagination.
This is the fountainhead for “what isn’t, but could be.”
“What is” is only a tiny fraction of “what could be.”
Trying to instill a mass awakening to the power of imagination all at once doesn’t work. It’s one individual at a time.
Despair, cynicism, and depression are very effective cover stories that keep the ceiling of individual power low. That’s what they’re there for.
The people who run psyops work those cover stories left, right, and center. They’re advocates of stimulus-response. That’s their game. Push button A, get reaction B.
The potential of the individual is galaxies and universes beyond this tired formulation.
Know that. Act on it.
Here are the particulars. These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality—creative techniques (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download them upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
This is about your power. Not as an abstract idea, but as a living core of your being. This is about accessing that power, expanding it, and using it.
On this road, there are no limits.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.