Art, investigation, imagination, power
by Jon Rappoport
November 3, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
These are notes that were written in preparation for my first collection, The Matrix Revealed:
“All deep investigations eventually reach a point where the issue is mind control: why is the mind acting as it does? You’re no longer only dealing with external facts. You’re looking at the mind’s mechanisms of acceptance and rejection, at yes and no. You’re looking at patterns whose purpose is to express inevitability.”
“Consciousness isn’t attachment to an idea. It isn’t confirming, over and over again, what you already believe. It isn’t borrowing an idea. Consciousness starts with you knowing you’re reading these words right now. Your brain doesn’t know that. Your brain doesn’t know anything. You do.”
“For an artist, even imagining what he is going to create next—imagining just a glimpse of it—is enough to propel him into a new state, is enough to rearrange the output of his endocrine system, is enough to inject energy into his organs and his cells.”
“The Matrix depends on a person believing his state of consciousness is a given. Like a rose found in a garden. Like a star appearing in the sky. Like a garbage can falling over in an alley. Spiritual systems, without knowing it, speak about replacing one given state of mind with a higher given state of mind. That’s a losing proposition. Givens aren’t the answer. Suppose a person walks into a store that sells coats. Suppose he looks at every coat on every rack and he decides he wants one that isn’t there, isn’t a given? Suppose, instead of the store, he explores the whole universe and decides that what he wants isn’t there?”
“Actual information is always an enemy of entrenched power. That’s why, when you have it, you need to be relentless with it. You earn no cosmic points by being nice. Delivering the truth without compromise helps create peace of mind.”
“Magic is consciousness creating more of itself.”
“Magic is knowing beyond the five senses without becoming unbalanced by that knowing.”
“Magic is intuition that turns out to be right. It isn’t making up a story afterwards about being right.”
“The Matrix is the embrace between a reality someone else invented and the mind’s acceptance of it. The Matrix is the lock-and-key fit.”
“The Matrix is subconsciously hypnotic, as if the embrace were love and comfort. It isn’t.”
“Consciously inventing dreams that couldn’t occur in the world starts to tear apart the Matrix.”
“All the corrupt worldly power taken together produces not a drop of determining influence on imagination.”
“Having the creative power to make and unmake realities has nothing to do with being a god. A whole host of myths have been launched with polarities and dichotomies, in order to limit what a person believes he can and should do with his mind.”
Here are the contents of The Matrix Revealed:
Let me start with the nuts and bolts of this product. It is enormous in scope and size.
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The 2 bonuses alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* Several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* Ten and a half hours of my solo audio presentation — based on these interviews and my own research. Title: “The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard — The Matrix vs the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.”
(All the documents are pdf files and the audio presentations are mp3 files. You download the files upon purchase. There is no physical ship.)
Understanding Matrix is also understanding your capacity and power, and that is the way to approach this subject. Because liberation is the goal. And liberation has no limit.
I invite you to a new exploration and a great adventure.
Beyond The Matrix is true individual power.
Despite all the illusions, it has always been there.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.