Election: media’s movie of reality failed
by Jon Rappoport
November 9, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
After Trump’s stunning victory, the media narrative will continue:
* Riots are okay.
* Now we are a nation “deeply divided.”
* This horrible reality (Trump) IS reality.
* Get rid of the Electoral College and give the election to the candidate with the larger popular vote. Forget the states. They’re outmoded.
* The polls weren’t rigged or wrong. Trump surged at the last moment.
* Trump and his plans can still be blocked.
* The Trump victory was a white backlash. (Never admit that Obama utterly failed to make life better for blacks and Hispanics.) (Never ever admit that many blacks and Hispanics saw that.) (Never admit that Trump is right about Globalists and their export of jobs further destroying inner cities.) (Never overtly criticize Globalism. Better to not mention the word “Globalism”.) (Do not claim the election was an acid test of how the people feel about Globalism.) Continue to say Trump is a racist.
* Bernie Sanders would have won/might have won if he had run against Trump.
* Mention Trump having access to the nuclear codes.
* Under no circumstances observe that the millions of people who flocked to Trump want more freedom or are in any way registering legitimate concerns about the future of America.
* NEVER GIVE THE PEOPLE CREDIT FOR WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH OR IMPLY THAT THIS MOVEMENT IS FAR LARGER THAN TRUMP.
* DO NOT BLAME OURSELVES, THE MEDIA, AND OUR MADE-UP COVERAGE FOR TRUMP’S VICTORY.
—Those are some of the high points of the ongoing media narrative.
They continue to invent the movie of reality they are paid to invent. They can’t stop now. They’re under the gun.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.