Power Outside The Matrix: inserting your space and time into physical reality
by Jon Rappoport
December 8, 2016
Stability outside the Matrix means power; and power means stability outside the Matrix. That’s the starting point.
Outside means: knowing you’re in a center-space from which you can project a new reality of your own choosing. It means: freedom in that center-space.
These are not merely intellectual observations. This is about your experience. The exercises I present in the section called Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality in Power Outside The Matrix can give you that experience.
The exercises can also give you the feeling of more power to create what you want to create.
Creating involves new space and new time. I often use the metaphor of the painter to explain this. The painter views the blank canvas as the place where he will build up his own version of space and time.
And when the canvas is finished, he hangs it on a wall. His space and time are now inserted into physical reality.
The painting could be any enterprise: a business, an adventure in a far-flung place; a new relationship; a deep investigation of a mystery…
In each case, the person is projecting his own space and time into the physical world—and the physical world accepts them without question.
The act of projecting is mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
There are degrees of projecting—degrees of power.
In creating new reality, executing details requires a sense of logic.
Once upon a time, in medieval universities, new students enrolled in the Trivium. It was the foundation curriculum. It was required. Its parts were: grammar, logic, and rhetoric.
Grammar: the interior construction of language.
Logic: the valid and invalid connections in the course of a formal argument; the method of proper reasoning; the deductive links in a chain, at the end of which appears a conclusion.
Rhetoric: oral and written presentation; the use of language to make a case; the capacity to persuade, even in the face of counter-argument.
Today, the subject matter of the Trivium is not only downplayed. It has been shattered.
In Power Outside the Matrix, I restore logic with a long section called Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation. It is designed to meet the modern needs of the individual who is faced with a flood of data. This section is based on my 30-plus years of working as an investigative reporter.
Here are the contents of Power Outside The Matrix. These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality (6.5-hours)
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
At the core of consciousness, there are two impulses in the individual. The first is: give in, surrender. The second is: express power without limit.
The teaching of every civilization and society is: don’t use your power. When you follow the second path, when you express your power without limits, remarkable things happen.
The veil of illusion melts away.
You meet yourself on new ground.
You know what your freedom is for.
Without imposing on the freedom of others, you live the life you always wanted.
That’s what Power Outside The Matrix is all about.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.