Old life, new life: entrances and exits
by Jon Rappoport
December 31, 2016
Dreams come and go. Some are forgotten, others remain. The practical side says, “You must do this, you must do that,” but the dreams that hold on say something else:
You can leave an old life and begin a new one.
This is more than hope. It’s a kind of vision composed of past moments in which the cup of joy is filled to the brim.
Nothing in this universe can wipe out those memories forever.
They come back.
And when they do, they bring energy, belief, and confidence.
A person can refuse to see the suggestions and the implications, he can pretend he’s merely floating in a brief reverie, and he can then trample on through the garden and continue his way to a bleak outpost. But still he doesn’t entirely forget.
Because he doesn’t want to.
The memories are distillations of the best of the past, and they point to a new future.
The shape of that future may be vague, but the emotions and sensations are vivid.
These feelings can rise again, if one can discover what actions will recover them. Actions, which taken together, create the substance of the years ahead.
For a baby learning what this world is, there is no tangible past. His entire thrust is discovering delight. Which reminds us that the psyche, the spirit, wants joy, naturally—and if unimpeded, will find it. Hour by hour, day by day.
Only much later, when the baby has “grown up,” does he realize he has left something behind.
Then, unfortunately, he comes to believe he can’t go back. He comes to believe that some rigid set of principles should be his North Star: through this compass setting, the best of what is possible will be his, given that limits are more important than possibilities.
But every human knows, in a part of himself that is often shielded from sight, that possibilities ring more true than limits.
When a small child paints a picture, no matter what it looks like, he can tell you a story about it. And he invests this story with a vision that is more powerful, in some mysterious way, than all of society.
Centuries from now, when historians look back on this time, no matter what they find, they will still need this lesson. They will need to know that in the soul of every person, there are colors of visions which, when acted upon, make new lives, new delight, joy, ecstasy. And the alternative is always less.
The simple compounding of these lessers, without the need for mathematical sophistication, explains the root cause of the decline of civilizations.
I built my second collection, Exit From The Matrix, on the liberation and expansion of imagination. Not just in theory, but in practice. There are dozens of imagination techniques to work with.
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Exit From The Matrix, click here.)
Here are the contents of Exit From The Matrix:
First, my new audio presentations:
* INTRODUCTION: HOW TO USE THE MATERIALS IN EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* EXIT FROM THE MATRIX
* 50 IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* FURTHER IMAGINATION EXERCISES
* ANESTHESIA, BOREDOM, EXCITEMENT, ECSTASY
* ANCIENT TIBET AND THE UNIVERSE AS A PRODUCT OF MIND
* YOU THE INVENTOR, MINDSET, AND FREEDOM FROM “THE EXISTENCE PROGRAM”
* PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND EXERCISES
* CHILDREN AND IMAGINATION
* THE CREATIVE LIFE AND THE MATRIX/IMAGINATION
* PICTURES OF REALITY AND ESCAPE VELOCITY FROM THE MATRIX
* THIS WOULD BE A VERY DIFFERENT FUTURE
* MODERN ZEN
* THE GREAT PASSIONS AND THE GREAT ANDROIDS
Then you will receive the following audio seminars I have previously done:
* Mind Control, Mind Freedom
* The Transformations
* Desire, Manifestation and Fulfillment
* Altered States, Consciousness, and Magic
* Beyond Structures
* The Mystery and Magic of Dialogue
* The Voyage of Merlin
* Modern Alchemy and Imagination
* Imagination and Spiritual Enlightenment
* Dissolving Stress
* The Paranormal Project
* Zen Painting for Everyone Now
* Past Lives, Archetypes, and Hidden Sources of Human Energy
* Expression of Self
* Imagination Exercises for a Lifetime
* Old Planet, New Planet, New Mind
* The Era of Magic Returns
* Your Power Revealed
* Universes Without End
* Building a Business for Success
I have included an additional bonus section:
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies (pdf document)
* My book, The Ownership of All Life (pdf document)
* A long excerpt from my briefly published book, Full Power (pdf document)
* My 24 articles in the series, “Coaching the Coaches” (pdf document)
And these audio seminars:
* The Role of Medical Drugs in Human Illness
* Longevity One: The Mind-Body Connection
* Longevity Two: The Nutritional Factors
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the documents and books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. There is no physical ship.)
What has been called The Matrix is a series of layers. These layers compose what we call Reality. Reality is not merely the consensus people accept in their daily lives. It is also a personal and individual conception of limits. It is a perception that these limits are somehow built into existence. But this is not true.
What I’ve done here is remove the lid on those perceived limits. This isn’t an intellectual undertaking. It’s a way to open up space and step on to a new road, with new power.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.