Analyzing information in the age of disinformation
by Jon Rappoport
January 14, 2017
My “ordeal by fire” came in 1987, while I was writing my first book, AIDS INC.
I had dozens of sources telling me contradictory stories about HIV, what HIV really was and wasn’t; and that was just the beginning of the AIDS information/opinion flooding in from all quarters.
I had to find a way to judge all these data. I had to separate value from non-value. I had to discover a few bottom lines that would serve as context, against which I could make judgments.
When the dust cleared, I knew I had reached a high point. I knew I was launched. Never again would serious disinformation and misinformation cook my brain.
Since then, I’ve made extensive notes on “Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation”—which happens to be the title of one section of my collection, Power Outside The Matrix.
Here are the contents of Power Outside The Matrix:
These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
At the core of consciousness, there are two impulses in the individual. The first is: give in, surrender. The second is: express power without limit.
The teaching of every civilization and society is: don’t use your power. When you follow the second path, when you express your power without limits, remarkable things happen.
The veil of illusion melts away.
You meet yourself on new ground.
You know what your freedom is for.
Without imposing on the freedom of others, you live the life you always wanted.
That’s what Power Outside The Matrix is all about.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.