My first mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed: logic and hypnosis
by Jon Rappoport
July 27, 2017
One of the many features of my collection, The Matrix Revealed, is my logic course. I developed it for young people (and adults), to fill a gaping hole in the education system.
The first person who urged me to write the course was hypnotherapist Jack True, a friend and colleague with whom I did much research in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Jack saw the need for it, after working with patients for several years. He realized that an absence of logic was one factor allowing the widespread “entrancement” of people, as he put it.
By that term, Jack meant the vulnerability to the introduction of “hypnotic ideas.” Jack eventually gave up hypnotizing patients, because he realized “new patients walking through my door are already in a basic trance.”
My collaboration with Jack, the most innovative hypnotherapist on the planet, extended into many areas. His grasp of The Matrix far exceeded anything I’d come across in my decades of research. In my collection, The Matrix Revealed, I publish 43 extensive interviews with Jack (320 pages).
These were formal conversations we held in Southern California, while we were both investigating the practices, techniques, and exercises of ancient Tibet. Jack was drawn to that research because he saw Tibet once represented a freedom of mind that went beyond any “devious system of control,” as he put it.
Through his clinical experience with patients, Jack was exploring methods of liberation from “subconscious patterns of the mind.” His discoveries were extraordinary, to say the least.
These discoveries matched those of another man I interview in The Matrix Revealed, Ellis Medavoy (28 interviews, 290 pages). Ellis (pseudonym) was a retired propaganda master, who had worked for many years deep inside elite circles, planning and executing some of the most important psychological operations of our time.
Ellis had a grasp of principles and methods I had never encountered—before or since. Eventually, he became disillusioned with his work. It took a series of informal conversations before he was willing to sit down and engage in formal interviews.
I was startled to realize, as we progressed, that Ellis’ work dovetailed with Jack True’s. They were two sides of the same coin. Control at a profound level; freedom at a profound level.
There is much more I could say about the foundation and formation of The Matrix Revealed, but these two men convinced me that the lengthy enterprise of assembling it was important.
Now, in retrospect, I see it was even more important than I realized at the time.
Here are the contents of The Matrix Revealed:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The 2 bonuses alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. I was previously selling the course for $375. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* Several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix vs. the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.
(All the material is digital. Upon ordering it, you’ll receive an email with a link to it.)
This work is all about reinstating individual power, above and beyond what the Matrix implies and stands for. It is about insight, yes—but it is also about liberating one’s consciousness from the habit of accepting life on the terms by which it is given to us.
Thought and action can align themselves with Matrix, or they can strike out in a far more adventurous and galvanizing direction. A thrilling direction unique to each individual.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.